The Eden is an eco-friendly sofa range, made from recycled and carefully sourced sustainable materials, while still retaining its comfort. Not only has the construction been carefully thought of, the design elements have received great attention to detail with styled arms and button back cushions, so this will certainly be a focal point of your room. You can sit back, relax, and feel great about the choice you’ve made.
- Wooden Frame – Uses FSC® certified timber.
- Wooden Feet – Wood grown from beech trees in sustainable forests. Water-based lacquer used for hand finishing.
- Fabrics – 100% recycled yarns from post-consumer plastic waste, prevents it reaching the sea or beaches.
- Fibre Filling – Quallofil® Blue using recycled plastic from Plastic Bank, recognised globally as an important solution stopping plastic entering the ocean.
- Seat Cushions – Water-based Cold Cure moulded cushions, producing only 6% waste compared to regular foam which produces 27% waste. There is also a greater longevity compared to regular foam.
- Springs – Can be completely recycled.
- Packaging – Made from previously recycled materials.
- Grand Sofa
- 3 Seater Sofa
- 2 Seater Sofa
- Accent Chair
- Legged Ottoman
Please click the ‘Product Details’ button above for more details on the available pieces.